Friday, September 2, 2011

Cousins Round II

The last night my brother and his family were in Alaska we met up at my cousin Kep's house for some cousin time! In the picture up above are all the cousins - ranging from almost 7 years to about 5 months old. I was impressed with how much fun these kids had together. Allison felt like quite the big girl going downstairs to play with the kids! She is still a little young so we had to go down and check on her a few times but overall she played like a big kid!


My fabulous cousin-in-law Rachel made a yummy dinner for all of us. I love this woman - she is so delightful to be around, such an encourager and I'm always learning things about being a Mom just by being around her. I do really wish we lived closer (I know, I know, Rach, all I have to do is move to AK!). My littlest nephew, Cason, loved Rachel, she could get him to smile so easily. It was pretty cute!


Noah the Frito man. You can't tell, but I'm pretty sure Allison was behind the counter in this picture. She knew who to go to in order to get some treats. He had no qualms about helping her out!


Sweet little Savannah with an extra sweet brownie face. I love this girl. She very cheerfully shared her girly toys with Allison and Ella. Such a good example for my little girl!


Allison was so excited to be holding her baby cousin. He was not so excited but that didn't seem to dampen her enthusiasm!


Ah yes, Savannah's turn to hold the baby. Uncle Kep got in on the action, too. All-in-all it was a fun night of food, playing and laughter. Just what we needed to kick off the rest of our vacation. We were sad to see Ben, Sarah, Cason & Ella leave but at least we were able to see them some!

No comments: