Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Finished in 2011 No. 12

I finished another quilt last weekend, this one for a very sweet & tiny little girl named Cooper, born just a few weeks ago. I saw her briefly on Saturday when I dropped this by. I used the same pattern I used earlier this summer from the Cluck, Cluck, Sew Blog. And now I really need to get my machine in for it's yearly maintenance so I won't be posting about quilts for awhile. We can get back to regular programming like a certain 2-year-old and her crazy adventures!

I used a fabulous purple fabric for the backing and binding. All of the other fabrics were selected to coordinate. I have about a 1/2 yard left over and I'm dreaming of what I can do with it!

I did a very basic machine quilting pattern - just straight lines across the quilt with a beautiful purple & green variegated thread.

2 comments:

ClaireCarpenter said...

Yet another beautiful quilt! I love the purple.

Ramie said...

Love, love, love it! I'll be linking up to this post soon. Seems easier than doing my own. :) Thanks again!