Saturday, September 17, 2011

Summer Heat

The first week in September we finally had some hot weather around here. I am normally not a fan of hot weather but I actually really enjoyed the week of heat. I should add, it was still moderately hot, I don't think it was above the mid-90s around here and it never hit 100 - whew! We managed to get out and enjoy the sunshine quite a bit. We have to before the clouds move in. Allison really enjoyed some pool time. I'd sit with my feet in the water while she splashed around. It was fabulous.



We also took a few trips to the park. The late evening was perfect, nice and warm and light and so much fun. Allison has been playing a little 'store' game with the keyboard on one of the play structures. I have no idea what she is trying to sell us but it is pretty cute.

And what would a trip to the park be without a drink from the water fountain?

No comments: