Monday, April 1, 2013

The Big 3-Year-Old

 It seems like Allison is growing up so fast!  She has started to like her electric toothbrush.  I found her standing like this the other night brushing her teeth.  In case you wanted to know, I stand exactly like this when brushing my own teeth.  I have no idea why I keep my hand on my hip.  But I do and I don't think I really noticed it until I saw her doing it.  And I'm pretty sure I have that same spacey look in my eyes, too!
And it was time for a haircut recently.  Allison is great at getting her hair cut.  She sits so still and calm, I'm always impressed.  And she always comments about the other kids in there not sitting still & calm when we leave.  This time she even told the woman cutting her hair she could use the blow dryer on her - in the past she had always been too afraid.  I think she was pretty proud of herself for braving the blow dryer, as was I.

No comments: