Saturday, April 27, 2013

3 Months Going on 30....

 Heidi is showing great taste already...sporting fancy red shoes and reading Jane Austen...can't really get more sophisticated than that at 3 months now can you?
In all (sort of) seriousness - the shoes are all-time favorites of mine, a gift from my friend Melissa, who has impeccable taste and has claimed dibs on them should she ever have a girl.  And the book, well, my cousin's daughter was pictured on Facebook holding the same book some time ago.  I thought it was fabulous and happened to find the book back in September at the Portland Art Museum.  I bought it.  I figured even if our baby was a boy I could give it away.  And I have to admit, it was one of the most exciting elements of having a girl - getting to keep & use that book!

No comments: