Friday, April 5, 2013

Easter 2013

 Easter 2013 fell on a beautiful sunny day.  Admittedly, it was a bit of a hectic morning in our house, Mark was part of the music team at church so he had to head out early.  I kept the girls at home until 2nd service and managed to get all three of us to church on time despite a few challenges!  I hoped to get good pictures of both girls in their Easter dresses but I was not willing to wake Heidi up to do so!  Allison wore a very sweet hand-me-down dress from our friend, Bekah.
 Allison finally has some understanding of what Easter is all about this year and was happy to tell folks that 'Jesus is Alive!'  She was also very excited to tell us about the empty tomb they saw in Sunday School.  We love watching her understanding grow each year.


And Heidi did eventually wake up when I had my iPhone handy.  She wore a dress that Miss Leslie sent her for her birthday.  She was a pretty happy girl for her first Easter.  We celebrated with a big (& yummy!) dinner at Jack & Mel's house - filled with many friends.  

No comments: