Friday, April 5, 2013

2013 Tulip Fest

 We made it to the Woodburn Tulip Festival on a beautiful spring day!  The weather had been dry leading up to our trip, the tulip fields were full of color, the weather was not too hot and not too cold, the lines were short....all this to say it was the perfect day to visit the tulip farm!

 I didn't get to take as many pictures as I would have liked, it is a little tricky when I have Heidi strapped to me!  Thankfully Jodi & Bekah were along so Jodi took some pictures for me which I have stolen off of Facebook (thanks Jodi!!).

 The girls had the cow train all to themselves!  They were also pretty excited to try out a bouncy house and they surprised us both by going down the big red roller slide.  These two are not known for their adventuresome spirits so going up and down the big slide by themselves was pretty impressive. 

We had a great day with friends and were so thankful Bekah could spend her last day of spring break with us!  Allison loves both Bekah & Jodi and that made the trip with my two girls very easy on me.  We can't wait until next year!

No comments: