Saturday, June 1, 2013

A Weekend with Friends

 We had a very low-key Memorial Day weekend at home - and we took advantage of it by catching up with some friends!  First, I was able to meet this little guy, Abel, and take some pictures of him.  He is darling and reminded me of just how big Heidi has gotten!  Unfortunately his big brother was napping while I was there so Samuel didn't make it into any pictures.

 Then Emma came over for lunch with her parents.  One thing I find funny about Allison with Emma is she is fascinated with how Dan & Natalie take care of her.  She follows Natalie around and asks about a bazillion questions.  For some reason taking care of Heidi isn't as interesting (although she is plenty helpful whenever I ask!).
 And last but not least our friends, the Wagners, made it over for dinner.  These girls had a great time together!  They are growing up so fast.  And I didn't get any pictures of it but Heidi was able to get in some Miss Jodi snuggle time - which of course both of our girls love to have. 

Bekah - she just finished kindergarten!  We're so thankful for good friends!

No comments: