Sunday, June 26, 2011

Adventures in Washing Clothes

I've been wanting to try drying clothes outside for some time. Our homeowner's association actually doesn't allow clotheslines so I used some Target gift cards I got at work to buy some racks for drying clothes. I tried them out today. I've decided I need a clothesline (and I've checked with some of my immediate neighbors, they don't mind). I was only able to fit one load on my two racks. I still plan to use them but I'll have to figure something more substantial out.

One thing I do not need is more help. I had plenty of it. As you can tell someone had lots of fun helping me. It was really cute to watch her hang clothes and she was so proud of herself. She was also proud of herself when she found her monkey t-shirt and put it on. Along with her tu-tu from my Mom. And her pink shoes that are too small. Two-year-olds are the best!

No comments: