Sunday, September 15, 2013

Finished in 2013 No. 4

 I mistakenly already posted about Finished in 2013 No. 4 - but it was really No. 3.  I'm cutting myself some slack because Nos. 3 & 4 are very similar, using the same general fabric set.  No. 3 was for Emma and No. 4 is for the Heidi-bug.  I finally finished the binding on this one, just in time for fall.  This quilt is supposed to be Heidi's daycare quilt (it has been too hot for one this summer).  I used the Cluck, Cluck Sew 'Roadtrip' quilt tutorial on this one.  Kind of.  I cut all the small squares 2" too small so the quilt is narrower than it should be.  And I added two big 8" squares.  And now for the cutest quilt pictures I've ever taken.
 I think she likes her quilt!

 I love this facial expression.  I was thrilled to finally catch it on camera.  I can't quite figure out what she is doing but it sure makes her look like she has super chipmunk cheeks!
Pretty little blue eyes.

No comments: