Sunday, September 8, 2013

Allison's Big Day

 Yesterday, after taking pictures and eating breakfast Miss Jodi offered to let Allison spend the day with her and Bekah.  Allison was thrilled.  I have to admit it was a bit of a strange experience sending her off on her own for the day.  Allison didn't think it was strange at all.  Jodi kept me well informed about the day by sending me pictures.  I figured I should document Allison's first solo play date.  It started with candy from Miss Jodi's office.  Miss Jodi knows how to win someone over fast!
 Next up - Allison picked some clothes out of a bag of hand-me-downs from Bekah (she loved this - she is rather attached to the bag of hand-me-downs.  And I love the snowman socks she still has on!)
 Then off to lunch & gelato with the kiddos from Jodi & Bekah's house church (including cousin Logan!)

 And she wrapped up the day at Aunt Janelle's house running through the sprinkler.  In a new favorite (hand-me-down swimsuits).

 
Gotta love the sunglasses and popsicle (kale free popsicle at that!).  And the best part of this deal was that Allison came home and crashed.  Hard.  Thanks Miss Jodi & Bekah for wearing her out, she had a blast!

1 comment:

Jodiferkay said...

We all had a blast! I definitely need to "steal" her again. ;)