Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Green Lake & Top Pot - Seattle Part I

We started our time in Seattle off right - with a walk around Green Lake. This had to have been one of the coldest and wettest walks around Green Lake that I have ever had. But a trip to Seattle with Leslie just would not be the same without a trip to Green Lake. By the time we were done walking around (Allison actually walked the last 1/4 mile or so!) we were all cold and hungry. So we headed straight to another favorite place of mine in Seattle, Top Pot donuts. These are some of the yummiest donuts around...I haven't found anything like them down where I live...and that is probably a good thing! Allison of course enjoyed a 'pink' donut, complete with sprinkles. We headed out, hot chocolate in hand, straight for a quilt shop. I have zero pictures of the quilt shop. I am way to focused in quilt shops to take pictures. Especially with a 2-year-old in tow. Let's just say I found some fabulous things...most of which will hopefully make it into the 'Made in 2012' club. After a full morning Allison fell asleep in the car on the way home....



No comments: