Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Dancin' Girl

I used a gift card from my sister to buy 'Just Dance Kids' for the Wii. Allison and I have enjoyed a few dancing parties courtesy of this game. They are always entertaining. So far her favorite dances are the 'Happy Birthday' song & the Chicken Dance. She would sing happy birthday to Jesus during the Happy Birthday song. She picked out her outfit all by herself. I don't know that she's ever really seen someone dance before so I thought it was pretty funny that she just knew a swimsuit was appropriate attire!
I have no idea where she learned this pose, either, but it was certainly funny!
And she finally crashes on the couch. The best part of dancing parties!

1 comment:

Jodiferkay said...

love it! Bekah is rubbing off on her for sure (she also likes to wear a swimsuit and tights or leggings to dance or exercise with me)! Nate said to tell you "thank you" for the cake by the way...He and Bekah shared it and save a bite for me, yum!