Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Play Date

Last Saturday Allison & I headed up north just a bit to visit with our good friends, the Moody's. Judson is about the same age as Allison and was very excited to have a friend over to play. Allison was very excited to see and even sort of 'hold' baby Cooper. Cooper was just over a month old (I think!). She is the one I made my purple quilt for this fall. And of course, while we were there I practiced taking pictures. I can't pass up a chance to take baby pictures, especially when the baby isn't very mobile! It was a typical foggy Oregon fall day so I ended up converting most of the indoor pictures to black & white - I was using a really high ISO setting and the grainy-ness looks better with black & white in my opinion.





Eventually we headed outside (much to Allison & Judson's delight). We bundled Cooper up and stuck Allison's old pumpkin hat on her. Doesn't she make a cute little pumpkin?





And we got Judson in a few pictures, too. Of course, he had already been playing around so he was a little wet but he still obliged. And he gave Cooper a sweet kiss.



And Allison & Judson played and played....

All around us.....


They are a pretty cute pair! We hope we'll get another play date soon!

1 comment:

Mel G. said...

Wow Joani, nicely done! And love the new photos up top. You do nice work!