Friday, October 14, 2011

Allison and the Pumpkin Patch

Last weekend I had my 10-year college reunion and was having fun about 60 miles away. I left the camera with Mark since I knew he & Allison were going to be meeting up with our good friends, the Wagner's for a Pumpkin Patch trip. It was Allison's first trip of the year. She went again on Tuesday with her daycare Toddler class. We heard more about the bus on that trip than the pumpkins and I have yet to see pictures but I can't wait. Anyhow, here are some of my favorite pictures from Mark & Allison's trip last Saturday. I really don't know what is going on in these....which makes it even more fun to look at them! Enjoy!












This is the pumpkin Allison actually came home with. I think Mark has a rule about her being able to carry her own pumpkin! I also heard a rumor of her trying to sit on hers like Bekah did hers...but I'll leave that for Jodi's blog.

No comments: