Thursday, March 28, 2013

Playdate with Judson & Cooper

 My friend, Ramie, and I finally got our kids together for a play date.  The last time we did this Cooper was just a little baby.  Way too long!  Anyhow, we had a great time taking the kids to play miniature golf (especially since we had the course to ourselves), eating lunch, talking & playing.  I didn't take very many pictures, we were all too busy.  I did try to get one at the end.  Allison refused to look up.  She was very focused on this little guy....
 Yup, a lady bug.  Which reminds me of an entire colony of lady bugs which used to live in Judson's Dad's college house....but that is another story....
 Anyhow, Allison was convinced it was her responsibility to protect that little lady bug from Judson and she would not be distracted from her job.  I think Ramie even brought the lady bug over so Allison would get in the picture with Judson & Cooper.  Gotta love life with pre-schoolers.
And in the midst of all the chaos there was this little darling who was helping me figure out the camera settings in the bright sun.  We're glad to have old friends who are so easy to hang out with - hopefully we won't wait so long until next time.

No comments: