Thursday, March 21, 2013

A New Favorite

 Back in January either Blogger introduced new storage limits or changed their storage limits and it was going to cost me $2/month or something like that to keep adding pictures to the blog. I decided I didn't want to pay that - it was time to have our blog printed into a family album so I could delete old posts and pictures.  We love having our blog printed into a family album!  Now, if only I had done more of our old posts before deleting them...I'm currently working on putting 2009 & 2010 into an album, lets just say it is much easier to convert a blog into a printed book than upload the pictures individually.  Although I am a LOT better at taking & editing pictures now so I'm re-editing most of the pictures from 2010.
And as a side note - I didn't really save any money by printing the album - I could have paid for several years worth of blogger storage for the cost of the book, but it was worth it!

No comments: