Monday, March 4, 2013

Meet Cinderella

 Ever since Allison picked the book 'Cinderella' out as a prize from our library's summer reading program she has loved Cinderella.  She had a hand-me-down Cinderella dress which she wore quite literally to rags and has mentioned it often since we finally disposed of it.  When our local Target had some in more in stock I picked one up.  Then Auntie Brittney found Cinderella accessories (purse, jewelry and gloves) - so she received those & the dress-up dress for Kroon Day (I don't plan to typically do Kroon Day gifts for her but I needed an excuse to give her the dress!).  Allison was on cloud nine all day yesterday in her Cinderella get up (complete with hand-me-down shoes from her cousin!).  And to add to the humor - when getting dressed for pre-school she wants to wear underwear with a matching princess on it and she tries to coordinate her entire outfit to the color of her princess dress (she also has Sleeping Beauty, Rapunzel & Merida).  So far I've just been asked to pretend to be the prince so I'm okay playing along, I'm dreading the day she asks me to be the evil stepmother!

No comments: