Friday, February 15, 2013

Valentine's Day 2013


 We had a fabulous Valentine's Day around here.  Both girls wore new clothes and Allison had a small party at school.  She was very excited about her bag of Valentines.  She also got a bag of treats & a butterfly balloon from Daddy.
The flowers weren't actually from Mark, they were sent for Heidi from my work.  Mark brought me some of the best chocolates ever from a local chocolate shop.  And I made my normal sugar cookies with a gluten-free baking mix just for Mark.  Thankfully they turned out okay, the texture was a little lighter & crumblier than my normal cookies but the taste was pretty close.  And Mark & I took Heidi along for a date to a new favorite restaurant, Eats & Treats - it is entirely gluten free so Mark is able to eat whatever he wants there which is a definite treat for him.

No comments: