Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Three Weeks

 Heidi is three weeks old already!  Eventually I'll get to the point where I only do updates monthly but for now, while I'm on leave, my time is spent feeding this cute little girl and teaching her how to sleep.  Oh, and taking pictures, which I do a lot of.  Heidi has a very strong neck (she has since she was born!).  It makes it difficult to hold her upright against my chest but she's been learning to relax when held that way since it helps with the gas pains - which appear to be in full force this week!  Other than the occassional disruption from gas pains she's getting more and more consistent about her eating & sleeping - that is about all you can say about a 3-week-old.

 Although I enjoy taking pictures a certian baby girl informed me that she had enough of the pictures today.  I actually have quite a few with quite the mad face going!
And she is starting to spend some naps in her actual crib rather than in her portable bed.  I love sleeping baby pictures!

No comments: