Monday, May 7, 2012

Wedding Fun


Did I mention we had some tuxedos to return?  That was because we had the third wedding in the past year which one of us has been in on Saturday.  It was a beautiful wedding and we were very happy to celebrate with our friends.  Allison was the life of the party at the reception.  She could have danced all night.  If they would have dedicated the floor to her, of course.  Once the adults started dancing she was a bit upset.  It was a beautiful evening but I was so busy chasing a very busy 2-year-old I didn't get many pictures. 

My favorite moment of the night (other than my dear friend, Cara Lynn, sharing the wonderful history of the romance that brought us to the wedding of course!) was Allison arriving back at our table after getting cake.  We were the first people back to our table.  So, she asked loudly and in a rather exasperated tone 'WHERE'S MY GUYS?!'  Everyone at our table was glad to be considered one of 'Allison's Guys.'

No comments: