Monday, May 7, 2012

The Biking Season has Begun!

We started our bike rides to Gathering Together Farms early this year!  The spring weather was great and we had a free Saturday in April (as did our friends, the Wagners) so we headed out.  It was as good as I remember!  Although the farm was a bit busier than I remember last year, I guess we weren't the only ones wanting to get an early start on summer!

 Bekah got to ride her 'Wee-Hoo' this trip - it is pretty spiffy.  Our little girl was a bit jealous (we're now hoping we can keep her in the Chariot through the summer for the long rides even though she is determined to be pedaling soon!).  Bekah did great and was quite the attention grabber, it isn't every day you see a recumbent tag-along bike!
 The Wagner fam - we were trying to keep Allison moving so we never got a picture of our family...there is always next time, I suppose!
 Our biking babes!  I love these girls!

No comments: