Monday, May 7, 2012

Miss Leslie Came to Town

My good friend Leslie drove down from Seattle for a girls' weekend.  She knows exactly how to get a warm welcome in our house, bring Top Pot Donuts!  Allison, of course, picked one with pink frosting.
 We took another trip to the Tulip Festival in Woodburn.  Heidi and Janelle joined us, I just neglected to get a photo.  This time around I did manage to enjoy some bratwurst.  The other ladies ate some yummy looking Mexican food.

 The tulips were definitely more colorful for this trip, and many were past their prime. 
 It was an overcast day when we left home so I put Allison in a sweater.  The sweater was one that my Grandma Kroon knit for Brittney (there were two of them if I remember correctly - and don't worry - I'll tuck it away for Brittney once Allison outgrows it). 
Our little poser having a grand time enjoying the tulips!

No comments: