Saturday, July 2, 2011

Toddler Date Night

All through last winter Mark had several weeknight engagements every week. Allison and I had lots of quality time together. In May most of his commitments wrapped up and we had lots of family time in the evenings. Now, however, he is back to doing music regularly every other week. This means Allison and I get quality time together every other Thursday. I'm very excited about this time, especially since I'm taking most of the Friday's in July off, so we just kick back and relax. Last Thursday homemade play dough from Miss Claire was on the agenda. We played with it outside where we didn't have to worry about making a mess. I have to say, I love homemade play dough, it is just so soft! Thanks Miss Claire, Allison loved it!





1 comment:

ClaireCarpenter said...

I'm so glad you and she like it! I was afraid it was maybe a bit too soft, but I'm glad it's working out :)