Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Quality Mommy Time

Mark has been working. A lot. Which is a good thing. It also means Allison & I have been spending time together just the two of us. A lot of time. I'm thinking July will be 'Camp Mommy' month - I have all sorts of fun ideas to try - although after just one weekend of 'Camp Mommy' I realize most of my ideas wear me out more than Allison! On Sunday afternoon we spent time having our own photo shoot. I used the self timer on the camera. Allison thought it was hilarious to have me run and jump in a photo with her. And to have me tell her to 'Sit STILL!' so I could focus the camera. We ended up with lots and lots of laughs. And jumping and pillow fighting and just plain fun. Thankfully this time, we were both worn out when we were done!





No comments: