Monday, June 23, 2014

Playing at the Park

 These two girls love playing at parks lately.  On the weekends we take multiple trips in a day.  Heidi loves exploring & slides and has a fear of swings.  Allison, well, she is all over the place!  She usually makes at least one new friend with every trip and is always trying something new.

 We've been stopping in at the Wildcat Park in Corvallis a lot lately.  There are so many fun things for the girls to try.
 This little lady just keeps getting bigger and bigger.  Way too fast if you ask me.  They moved her from the baby class to the toddler class at daycare today and it was a little traumatic.  I didn't realize she wasn't a baby anymore! :)  Anyhow, I love following her around at the park and listening to her talk.  And I love the fact that she liked wearing this hat - is it about the cutest thing ever or what?




 We ended this trip playing on the crazy slides that are either really steep or really bumpy.  The girls could spend all day on that slide.  Unfortunately my arms couldn't as Heidi thought it was my job to lift her back up to Mark after every trip down the slide!
And I have to point out that the tower behind Allison in these two pictures is a replica of the Corvallis courthouse, Allison loves climbing around in it!

1 comment:

Ramie said...

That sounds like a really fun park. Heidi's hat is the cutest thing ever!