Tuesday, December 31, 2013

December Snapshots

 Nothing reminds me how quickly the month went like downloading all the pictures from my phone.  Here are some glimpses of our December.  Heidi is a happy girl - doesn't even need a shirt to tell folks that but it doesn't hurt to have one!
 I went on a girls' weekend to the beach - we picked Natalie up at her place and she had a huge holly bush - I had to take a picture for my Mom!
 Heidi is wearing one of Allison's outfit in this picture and it looks so much like her.  Both girls have some seriously long eyelashes!!
 The girls got to open one HUGE present early thanks to Nana & Papa.  Heidi loved the bows as much as we expected.
 I had to send this picture to Mark, it may not look like much but there is a baby bib in Allison's doll diaper bag.  It was a bib that Mark & I had been looking EVERYWHERE for, for over a week.  I had ordered a new set from Amazon the day prior to finding this.  Oh well, now we have plenty of bibs!
 We went shopping for a nightstand for Allison.  The wood furniture shop we were at had stuffed beavers all over the place (OSU).  The salesman walked up to Allison playing with one and she said 'GO BEAVS' so he gave her one.  She loves her pet beaver and takes it everywhere!
 Heidi-bug was helping me wash broccoli one day; she decided she'd rather eat it raw than let me cook it.  Thankfully she gave up on that pretty quick!

 One last stop at Starbucks before the holiday treats were gone!
 Allison's first thank you note she wrote entirely by herself.  For her cousin Ella.  She sure loves Ella.  As a side note, I enjoyed helping her write all of her thank you notes this year, I learned all sorts of things about why she loved certain gifts.  Judging by the amount she had to say about it, I think her favorite gift was a copy of 'Puff the Magic Dragon' from Nana & Papa.
I had to send this photo to Jodi, who is Allison's only real exposure to real horses.  She had some Playmobil all set-up and pretended the two characters were Jodi & Bekah.  Apparently Bekah has a propensity for running off; Jodi & Bekah had a lot of conversations about how that is not safe. 

No comments: