Saturday, October 5, 2013

Pumpkin Patch 2013

 We took our annual trip to the pumpkin patch today.  It was quite fun!
 The Booth & Wagner families joined us on this adventure.





 Grammy joined us, too, on her way to the airport!  It was her first trip to a pumpkin patch.  Heidi's too!

 We really enjoy Davis Family Farms every year.  The kiddos get the chance to take turns driving the tractor (we're always there when it isn't very busy!) and they have the best donuts (unfortunately we didn't manage to get any this time!).
 Logan won the prize for the biggest pumpkin this year!!
 The kids crack me up - someday we'll get them ALL in the picture, smiling & happy & looking at the camera.

 Cousins


 I honestly have no caption for this picture.
Allison (and Mark's) turn to drive!

And thanks to Grammy I made it into one picture myself.  Whew.  Evidence I was there!

No comments: