Sunday, October 13, 2013

It's a Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood

 Our weekend has been a bit crazy; the poor Heidi-bug seems to be fighting a bug.  She was running a fever Saturday and Saturday night was not fun.  I spent Sunday morning cuddling a feverish sleeping baby and watching....Mr. Roger's Neighborhood.  Heidi seems to be recovering (what is it about the Dr.'s office waiting room that causes kids to perk up?) so the girls & I took advantage of some beautiful fall weather to enjoy our neighborhood.  I had some Mr. Rogers songs running through my head the whole time.  Ugh.
 Allison & I collected leaves to press and do crafts with.
 This is Allison's trying to be serious face!
 The Heidi bug was not 100% but she was doing better.  And she loved the little slide.

Yup, that is how blue the sky was.  And Allison is getting quite good at 'pumping' on the swings.  Love it!

No comments: