Sunday, September 16, 2012

Pacific City in September

 We managed another trip to the Oregon Coast this summer!  I think three trips in one summer is a record for Mark & I.  We were up at Pacific City this time, for a quick day trip. I couldn't believe how much Pacific City had changed since my college days (of course, I don't think I was ever at Pacific City in the summer so that might have skewed my perspective).  The run-down old restaurant by the parking lot had become a fancy brewery (where we ate a tasty lunch) and the parking lot was insanely full.  There were a lot more people in general and the area was built up quite a bit.  Allison, of course, loved playing in the sand.  It was a cooler day but not cold.  We enjoyed a short break from the September heat around here.




No comments: