Thursday, December 24, 2015

Christmas Eve 2015

 We started our Christmas festivities bright and early this morning - with cookie decorating - a tradition when we're 'home' for Christmas.  This year I was busy decorating some of my own - I didn't get many pictures.  Allison only decorated a few (and used an entire bottle of yellow sprinkles in the process) but Bekah kept at it for quite awhile!
 The little girls were too busy playing to decorate cookies.  They had so much fun together.  And we hardly saw them - until Heidi wanted a picture of them dressed up.  Oh, and this is her friend 'Anna' not Emma! :)

 We had yummy Tuscan Bean Stew for lunch before everyone headed home for rest time for church services in the evening.

 Our girls dressed up - with our tree.  I would have liked to try different angles - but I was on my own tonight as Mark was doing music so this is the best I have.

Heidi and Emma started out sitting next to each other at the Christmas Eve service...it didn't last long, though!
 And we ended the night with a tradition - jammies from Auntie Brittney!  They both love them!  And are very excited for the morning.  Heidi's been singing Happy Birthday all day long!



No comments: