Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Christmas - Pre-Alaska Version


 Since we were traveling to Alaska for Christmas we did a little family Christmas the night before we flew out.  It even felt a little bit Christmas-y since Allison had her Church Christmas program that night.  Most of the gifts they got at home were too big to have in Alaska and / or things I had collected for the girls for, well, years that I was finally getting around to giving them.  We started with stockings.  I stuffed my own with some Pampered Chef goodies I wanted to try.
 Our first snow globe - I've always wanted one and found a good deal on one (with free shipping!) on Zulily this fall.  It was a huge hit with the girls, too!
 Mark read a Christmas Story book before we opened gifts together.

 Heidi loves Allison's Calico Critters and was thrilled to get some of her very own!

We finally gave Allison this jewelry box I bought on super sale from Pottery Barn Kids over two years ago.  It was perfect timing, she loves it, especially since it locks with a fancy key.  It is the perfect place for her to keep her extra special jewelry.
 We ended our Christmas celebration with a trip to Market of Choice for super fancy and yummy cupcake treats with Nana and Papa.  Then we headed home to rest up for our big trip!

No comments: