Saturday, November 8, 2014

Little Sprouts - November 2014

 Allison went to Little Sprouts this morning and had fun making a fall greenery arrangement.  Hopefully it keeps well enough we can use it for our Thanksgiving centerpiece.  She was really excited to have two of her neighbor friends show up to do it with her.  She did a great job filling in all the empty space herself, I only helped a little - particularly since I was there with both girls on my own (I really wish I could have taken more pictures!)

 The Heidi-bug was there with us - she spent her time playing with the gourds, I was impressed with how patient she was!
Allison and her finished arrangement!  As a side-note - the evergreen foliage came from a large redwood tree they had to take down at the nursery as the roots had gotten way too big.  They were working on repairing the brickwork paths while we were there.  It was neat that the kids got to use so much of the foliage!

No comments: