Sunday, October 19, 2014

Perfect Fall Days

 We are finally hitting my favorite time of year - fall!  Sunny days when it isn't hot are about the best thing ever.  Especially with colorful leaves in the background.  Sadly, the rain is supposed to hit in full force this week so we spent lots of time outside today!  the girls played in the backyard after church.




 And after Heidi's nap the girls and I headed to The Farm in Brownsville to visit with Nana Carol (Mark was gone fishing).  Heidi & I walked outside while Allison played I Spy with Nana Carol.  Then we took a trip to the apple orchard and came home with lots of apples - of all sorts of varieties!  The girls had fun actually pulling them off the trees.  We finished the evening off with dinner at the farm and then took two tired girls home and Mark put them to bed for me!





It certainly was a beautiful day on the farm!

No comments: