Friday, February 28, 2014

Hawaii 2014 - Brittney's 30th B-Day Bash

I was very spoiled last week - I spent an entire week in Hawaii with my sister and the other women in my family as an early 30th Birthday celebration for Brittney.  It was fabulous, even though we had a bit of rain!  We enjoyed time at the beach, yummy meals and thanks to Hannah a bit of activity, too.  Some of my favorite pictures were taken by others so they'll live on in Facebook :).

 This was my first full day in Hawaii - we were on the beach from 9-5.  I was a little burned afterwards, Britt was brown.  We definitely have different skin pigmentation!
 This was my favorite beach - way out on the west end of Oahu.  It was nice enough Hannah & I came back another day.  We were going to try boogey boarding but it was too rough & rocky.
And this was one of the lagoons in our resort.  We loved hanging out at these every day, especially in late afternoon.

No comments: