Sunday, November 17, 2013

Allison's Greenery Arrangement

 Last weekend, while I was on my way to Ireland, Allison went to the local Little Sprouts Club with Nana & Papa where she made a holiday greenery arrangement.  I'm pretty sure she had some help from someone, it turned out pretty fabulous!  She is proud of it sitting on our table, too.  Hopefully it lasts through Thanksgiving.

Allison also wanted me to take a picture of her new Calico Critters set; it is actually a Sylvanian Family set that I found in Ireland - a sleepover set.  I got it since she was having a sleepover at Nana & Papa's while I was away and has been very into sleepovers of late.  She loved playing with it and wanted a picture of her set arranged just so.  (It is a good thing she is enjoying her Calico Critters, she may be getting just a few for Christmas!!).

1 comment:

Jodiferkay said...

And a big new house for those Critters! She looks super cute in her dress too by the way. Welcome home!