Sunday, November 20, 2011

Biking in the Rain....

This past Saturday was a bit wet, a bit cold and a bit windy. I should probably not be surprised that we found no one else at the park when Allison & I headed over. She rode her bike to the park. She was very excited to ride her bike to the park....

First she checked the swings. They were all wet. I was not really surprised....

Little Miss 'Cheese'

Contemplating if any of the playground equipment is not wet....

I guess we can pretend play 'store'.....

And then eventually head home. She has been obsessed with pockets lately and was really excited to discover her jacket had some. She did not want to ride her bike home because she wanted to keep her hands in her pockets. That meant I had to carry her bike home. With my hands outside of my pockets. It is a good thing she is cute!

No comments: