Saturday, March 26, 2016

Pizza, Spring & Go Beavs!

 This girl didn't get a 'spring break' but we did have a fun night together this weekend.  First, she was hands-on helping me make pizza....

 And watching intently while it cooked!
 And I got her to pose for me while we waited.  She LOVES wearing her 'Go Beavs!' dress - and we're so. very. excited. there is still plenty of reason to wear it.  The women's basketball team is still playing it's way through March Madness and we're enjoying every game.  And I love how she now wants to pray for 'Ruuuuuuth' at night these days.  We're thankful these girls have some great examples of hard work, perseverance and character to watch on a regular basis.

And we topped off the night with some fancy spring cupcakes from our favorite local store.  The girls thought these were pretty special on a night when Daddy had to be out.  I'm disappointed we didn't get more snow & skiing in this season - but we are enjoying spring.

No comments: