Saturday, May 23, 2015

Bikes, Pictures & Golf

 We had a very full & fun Saturday.  Jodi & I had our first golf lesson in the late morning.  We need to do a lot more work but it was fun to get a good start on the driving range.  Mark, Nate & Brent then played 9 holes themselves while the girls grabbed lunch.  Later in the day the whole Wagner family came to our place for dinner so we could get Bekah's annual picture with the lilies in our front yard.  And of course we got a bike ride in, too.  Heidi was very excited to be on her bike with Miss Jodi helping her.  The big girls & I rode the trail....they didn't get particularly muddy but there was blood drawn this time (a tiny scratch from a blackberry bramble) to add to the excitement!  We're always thankful for fun days like this!


 Bekah checking out Allison's injury - she was way more impressed than I was! :)



 I made silly noises to get Heidi to smile - it cracked them all up!

 These two sure love each other!

Working on my swing - I think I hit the ball that time!

Jodi definitely has the real golfer look going on....I haven't made my golfing shopping trip happen yet....

No comments: