Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Easter

 Once again I took many, many pictures of the girls dressed up for Easter.  We had a simple morning together - Mark was leading music at church so it was just the girls and I.  We don't really do Easter baskets but I had Tasha Tudor books for the girls and then I found a Beatrix Potter / Peter Rabbit Muffy Bear set on Zulily....and I had to buy them.  The girls love them!  Heidi would NOT pose for a picture before church, though!
 After church we drove home the 'slow' way as I knew there were beautiful blooming trees in the downtown area.  I found one over a sidewalk and took pictures of the girls.  Heidi wasn't particularly excited about it but she did tolerate it.

 Allison just wanted to dance, so Heidi had to 'dance' as well!





And then, of course, I tried to get a picture at home of them with our Easter tulips for my Mom.  Heidi once again was NOT excited about it but I told her we needed a picture of the pretty flowers for Grammy and that seemed to win her over!
 (Heidi's outfit is an all-time favorite that my Mom bought for Allison when she was a toddler - Ella had a matching one - thankfully Bekah has older cousins with big dresses from the same line that have been handed down!)

1 comment:

Jodiferkay said...

Love these pics! I do think you need to take the girls to the tulip festival in these outfits to get pics...so cute!