Sunday, March 29, 2015

Heidi's Tulip Pictures

 Heidi missed the trip to the Tulip Farm so we stopped by one of our neighbors' houses this morning after church and asked if we could take pictures with their tulips.  It took Heidi a little bit to warm up but she did get into it eventually....it wasn't quite the same as rows and rows of tulips but it will work for this year!


 Oh yes, and it was Palm Sunday this week, this girl was very excited about her palm branch...and playing peek-a-boo!


 And after all my picture taking today she found Allison's Corduroy Bear on the couch and told me she wanted to take a picture - these are her two 'poses' - she kills me!

And lest anyone think she always likes to pose I present Exhibit A - this happened yesterday when I stepped outside with my camera in the backyard where we were working and she was snacking.  I guess my attempts to get 2-year-old pictures back there were quite traumatic.  She also breaks out in a terrified cry whenever a dog barks back there...even if they are a tiny yapper 5 houses away!
 Oh yes, and Allison, showing Heidi how to bravely pose with the tulips!  The owner of the house mentioned they sometimes have snakes in their yard so she really was being 'brave' in this one! :)

No comments: