Saturday, August 23, 2014

More Fountain Fun

Every summer I think we're going to spend many, many evenings playing at the fountain park.  Now, here we are, the last weekend before labor day and I think we've only come three times!  Yikes!  Summer is slipping away fast.  We were thrilled to have some cooler weather this past week, although it wasn't here to stay we're getting very close to my favorite time of year - fall!!
 Looking dramatic!
 She made a new friend at the fountains and they made up all sorts of games.  I love how kids this age just make friends with complete strangers.

 Oh Heidi-bug, she cracks me up.  She does enjoy the fountains but her favorite part is climbing on the rocks.  I have to suppress my instincts some to let her explore and challenge herself climbing.  She really is quite good and knows her limitations but it makes me nervous.  Perhaps because she is very purposeful and methodical in her climbing - Allison was generally rather spacey! :)

No comments: