Thursday, April 24, 2014

Easter 2014

 We enjoyed Easer last weekend, it was beautiful weather and we spent it celebrating with dear friends.  I found chocolate bunnies for the girls from a local candy shop.  Let it be known that Heidi LOVES chocolate bunnies (but that would surprise no one!)
 Allison has some of the best Sunday School teachers who had lessons leading up to Easter including making crosses they took home on Palm Sunday.  We enjoyed her cross which is still on our windowsill.
I tried to get a good picture of the girls in their dresses but Heidi wasn't so much into it.  These are some of my all time favorite dresses - Allison's was a hand-me-down from Bekah and I went online to find Heidi's to match.


This girl loved the Easter eggs!



Two little girls enjoying the eggs - I do love seeing how similar and how different they are and can't wait to see how their friendship (hopefully) grows over time.

No comments: