Monday, March 3, 2014

A Week in Snapshots

I definitely missed my little family while I was in Hawaii - so we made the most of the last week and I captured quite a few snapshots on my phone of our activities - it was great to be back! 

Row 1: Allison and her Hawaii souvenir from Grammy!; Allison & her buddy Wyatt at his birthday party (they've been in preschool together since they were one!); Heidi ended up wearing some lentils when I fed her lentil soup for dinner.
Row 2:  Heidi loving her Pho and Allison eating a fresh salad at our favorite Friday night dinner joint; Allison teaching Heidi & I about Porter Michael after his announcement came in the mail.
Row 3: Jodi & I took the girls to see 'The Fiddler on the Roof' this weekend; Heidi LOVES getting into the pantry; Allison made herself a pizza lunch while I was taking a shower on Saturday (someday this will be real!).

If you click on the collage you should be able to view it larger; I've recently found some free PhotoShop collage templates I'm using - this should make it easier to make our blog photo book at the end of the year so I'll be doing it more often.

No comments: