Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Tulip Farm 2012

Last Friday I took the morning off and Allison & I went to the tulip farm with our friends, Tana & Annie. Annie is one of Allison's favorite friends from Sunday School and the two girls were happy to go on an adventure together.
First we rode the cow train around the tulips. I think Allison was a little nervous, she kept looking back at me, but she never made a peep. I can't quite tell but I think she might have been giving me a 'thumbs up' in the picture above.
Once we got back she was not patient while I tried to take a picture!
We played with the duck runs, of course. Thankfully we were there for a dry morning - but the girls did get a little wet here, digging for their ducks as they fell off!
Then we ventured out into the fields to try to take pictures. Two-year-olds are not the most cooperative for pictures. But we tried.
Allison liked to run around and try to smell the tulips.
On our walk back to the play area Annie had some dirt in her shoe. Allison, of course, had to be in the middle of helping her clean out her boot. It was pretty cute!
And one picture of the two of us, myself and the 2-year-old who was ready to be done with pictures (and in her defense she had slipped and fallen right into a mud puddle near the end of the walk back - she was a good sport walking around in wet & muddy pants but she was ready to be done).

No comments: