Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The Toddler Bob

Allison was long over due for another hair cut this weekend. Her hair is very fine (like mine) and so far fairly thin as well. And Mark and I are not particularly gifted in 'doing hair' (yes, Mark 'fixes' Allison's hair more days than I do!). I took Allison to our local 'Great Clips' and we had a great experience and it only cost me $10 (not including the tip). I know some folks out there think it is crazy to pay money to get a child's hair cut - but trust me - if I can't even 'fix' her hair there is no way I could cut it! And I love how cute the little 'toddler bob' turned out.

2 comments:

Great Clips said...

Joani,
Thanks for sharing these photos of Allison! We're glad that we could play a small role in a great memory for your family. I think Allison looks adorable in her "toddler bob!"

Thanks again,
Kasey Skala
Great Clips

Mel G. said...

She looks beautiful! What a great job. I can't imagine cutting a little girls hair. I won't cut Jack's! The stakes are just too high.