Friday, July 6, 2007

Jersey's Big Adventure

My sister, Brittney, has been visiting this week. And sadly enough I have not taken any pictures of her trip yet. Anyhow, last night she came home after dinner while Mark and I went to Bible Study. She closed the outside garage door, but briefly left the door from the house to the garage open. Jersey (the cat who always thinks he wants an adventure until it happens to him) snuck outside into the garage.

Mark and I came home about two hours later and opened the garage door, parked the Subaru in the garage, got out and started to walk inside. For some reason I paused with the door into the house open as I closed the outside garage door. And all of the sudden this flash of white came flying at me and around the corner and into the house. We had apparently scared the poor kitty pretty bad.

He now has a rather tarnished, dirty look (I guess our garage isn't the cleanest in the world). But judging from his appetite he has not been permanently scarred.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Poor Jersey! At least he ran back into the house and not outside before you closed the garage door. That's what my cat always did!