Friday, May 11, 2012

Biking with Benji

 Sometimes I wonder if I post too many bike pictures.  Then I remember that one of the primary reasons I write this blog is for my Dad.  And I'm pretty sure there is no such thing as too many bike pictures in my Dad's mind.  So here we go, another bike post. 
 Allison has a new biking buddy, Benji, our neighbor!  Benji got a helmet last weekend so he and Allison had to go on a ride together!
 Allison learned pretty quickly that it doesn't work well to try to look behind her while riding - and took a spill into the grass. 
 And she does ride a little faster than Benji so she, of course, had to be adventuresome and ride off the sidewalk a bit.  She's also starting to live dangerously (for her) and ride off the curb at corners rather than down the ramps.  What a dare devil!
 Benji-boy is getting the hang of it!


And this one just cracked me up!  Love this kid!

No comments: